Tuesday 30 April 2013

Today's poem: My name is Mr Money

Hi! there
My name is Mr Money

I am programmed
By you

I go where
I am directed

Many personalities
I take on 

I can be sweeping charity
I can be tossing gambling
I can be cruel corruption
I can be spiritual accounting
I can be material fantasy
I can be blackmail emotions
I can be repairing relationships
I can be glossed dreams

Please add to my list
My symptoms

So I have the right support

For a cure of 
Life skills 

My doctor says I am
A vulnerable person

Full of overloaded 
Soul complex

Too big
To be detained indefinitely

Here Doc
Put me in your pocket

Let it carry on 
As genetic rust and dust

I don't want the stigma
Of mental health

I am Mr Money
There you go again my dear

Doc I don't need pills
It is people problem

Now you 
Are being paranoid

No comments: