Wednesday 17 April 2013

Today's poem: My name is Mr Thinking

My name is Mr Thinking

Let us say
I meet my lady

What does she represent
In matters of the universe

I ask as a pop up thought

When I look at 
Mother earth

I see her

She has the soil
She has the farm

She can hold plants
Of the caring world

But the sun
Has been asked

To provide her light
To provide her rest

So she grows in orbit
Beautiful flowers of love

Looked after

By the peaceful climate
From the men

How can this coin work
When we toss 

This coin of togetherness
Into the air

With no spiritual meaning
With no spiritual respect

I see the sun standing
In loving eyes

Looking and learning
In this silent light of love

To his lady earth
Without a wink of argument

OK! Dad today's orbit
Go and wash the dishes please

Phew! Why did I write this poem 

No comments: