Thursday 16 May 2013

Today's poem: My name is Mr Laughter

Hi! there 
My name is Mr Laughter

Come on now
A standing ovation for me

That is what I like
Smiling clapping 

People of the world
United in the soul of peace

Come on Mr Brain
Don't be too sensitive

I am your buddy
Dance with me

Even with eyes closed
Don't bottle up the body

The soda fizz
Has to have jokes exploding

We all cry
In the birth of this world

Our pants get worn out
Looking for solutions

Our honest dreams 
The earth takes away

People end up mental
The boss and the judge 

Don't care
The doctor's are scared

Their therapy is
Mr Laughter in the long run

To save your sanity
To fly the wings of happy birds

Whose eyes ignore 
The harsh ways of the world

Hey! Mr Laughter 
Don't cry you are a gift of God

No comments: