Tuesday 21 May 2013

Today's poem: My name is Mr Support

Hi! there
My name is Mr Support

You will find me in places 
Let us see where you see me

I can be guidance
Of many types

Children take me from parents
Children take me from schools
Children take me from communities

Children are like seeds
They need the love of my foundations

So their eyes understand
That life is all about my bridges

Even Mums and Dads need my ears
Every life form needs me

Vulnerable people 
Require greater time of my resources

Everybody in society is unique
So my nature is tailored accordingly

People end up in jail
People end up as homeless
People end up in many disadvantages

All because I
Was not seen properly

Don't take life too harshly
Blaming yourself

Just think of me
And talk about me to your families
And talk about me to your governments
And talk about me to your prayers
And talk about me to your employers
And talk about me to your education providers
And talk about me to your communities

After all
How else can I make 
You a good citizen of

Learning about life
Using me as a currency 
To see your healthy life

No comments: