Saturday 25 January 2014

Featured articles 25.1.2014


Featured Articles

 
 
Songs: Real love
By: Moeze Lalji
Dear God I am holding real loveShe is my baby new to this worldShe is my baby new to this worldIn my arms of heaven I cuddle herIn my arms of heaven I cuddle herLike an angel she has come to meDear God I am..


Songs: My best friend
By: Moeze Lalji
Dear God have you seen my best friendShe has a smile in her brainAll the stars talk to herAll the stars talk to herBringing the universeTo her finger tipsYes my Lord she is cleverYes my Lord she is cleverJumping up in the world of prayersJumping...
Songs: Spiritual
By: Moeze Lalji
Dear God I am spiritualThat is the way it isThat is the way it isBecause everything belongs to youBecause everything belongs to youDear God I am spiritualCenturies may walk byNobody is allowed to take a bagHeaven does not want a bagHeaven does not want a...
Songs: Different kind of love
By: Moeze Lalji
Dear God we are loving birdsSitting on a branch of lifeShe is a pink birdI am a green birdColor is not in our historyColor is not in our storiesEven though we can't make loveWe fly together in this one heartDear God we are loving birdsSitting...
Songs: Puppy love
By: Moeze Lalji
Dear God, I haveBalloons of puppy loveFloating in the sky of my mindFloating in the sky of my mindMy eyes are feeling herHow can I tell you her nameI am all shy in this new heavenHow can I tell you her nameFloating in the sky...
Songs: Facing death
By: Moeze Lalji
When I am facing deathI can see my skeletonStanding and sittingWorried about my soulWorried about my soulWhere is it goingWhere is it goingWhy is it goneWhy is it goneWorried about my soulWhy is death taking me awaySomewhere unknownSomewhere unknownIn the dark places Somewhere in the...
Songs: Sunshine
By: Moeze Lalji
Dearest God, I have your sunshineI can dry my clothes outsideSomewhere in my soul it talks for youSomewhere in my soul it talks for youGrowing my feelings for your worldLucky is my soul Lucky is my soulDearest God, I have your sunshineI can dry my...
Songs: Hope
By: Moeze Lalji
Dear God my hands are calling youI know you are thereI know there is a heaven of hopeI know there is a heaven of hopeThat can shower me blessings of the worldDear God my hands are calling youThat can shower me blessings of the worldThat...
Songs: Touch me
By: Moeze Lalji
Yes baby mum is a hero of love You can touch your mumMum is a hero of loveMum is a hero of loveThat is what heaven is sayingThat is what heaven is sayingYes baby mum is a hero of love You can touch your mumHeaven...
Songs: The state of my heart
By: Michelle Grismer
Bring me back to yesterday when I was young and my mind was free.To go beyond the fences of resistance to the place where I will flee.A beginning for hope and fresh breath into a weary soul.My heart is free, my heart...

No comments: